Once you are ready with the setup of the Room type menu, the next step is to create the belonging room(s) for each of them. The exact availability that we synchronise with the channels will be the number of the created rooms in this menu.
In case of the apartment rentals, most of the times one room type represents one apartment. It is because each apartment is individual and usually is being rented separately. Then your calendar setup should look like this:
If you are running a hotel, or more any kind of units belong to the same type, then your calendar setup should look like this:
How to add a new room?
If you want to add a new room, just navigate to the menu Settings / My rooms / Add new.
- Name: Usually this is the number of the room, or as we say "number on the door of the room". If you run the apartment business, then simply enter the name of the apartment. Room name will not be displayed anywhere else, it will be visible only at your Sabee calendar. However, you have a possibility for a room name to appear on the invoice. More about this, read HERE
- Room Model: Select to which room type this room belongs.
- Property type: System automatically will mark this, based on the room model.
- Room type: System automatically will mark this, based on the room model.
- Bedding preference: Mark what bedding is in the room. This information will be visible just in the calendar so you easier can differentiate the bedding in the room.
- Room status: If room is marked as Active, this means that room is being sold. If you want to remove the room from your inventory, you should mark it as inactive. This can be used in cases when you want to remove the room from inventory temporary.
- Comment: Leave any comment about this room. It will be visible just for you.
- Floor: Mark in which floor you can find this particular room. This information will be visible just for you.
- Exclude from published inventories: If you slide this button to active (green) position, you will remove the room from your published inventory, meaning, that this room will not be sold on your booking engine and other sales channels. This option can be used when you want to keep the room just for your own knowledge, e.g. puffer rooms, parking lots, rooms under certain allotments.
Once you are ready with the room setup, don't forget to push Save button.